We have lots of fun events coming up for our guests and the City of Ottawa this Summer:
- We just wrapped up a really successful Race Weekend and our special runners menu was a big hit with the runners and the guest who just wanted to eat what the runners eat.
- The Ottawa Jazz Festival starts June 22nd and runs to July 2nd and we have the late night Jam Sessions again here at Grill 41. Check out our events page for the schedule and times for your favorite act.
- Ribfest is in Ottawa June 20th to June 24th right up the road on Spark Street. We created a smokehouse menu of our best house-smoked items to celebrate! We paired with Ravenswood Zinfandel for our smoked dishes. Check out the menu on our events page.
- Canada Day will be a big day for us as usual and we will be featuring some great Canadian food and wines throughout the day. Stay tuned for details.
- Of course all Summer, we have our weekly Paint Nite Parties on Fridays and Saturdays. If your looking for some fun check out the site to book online
- Last but not least, Roddy Elias and friends play Live Jazz every Friday night at 8pm all Summer long. Come out for some great food, drinks and live Jazz!